Thursday, February 27, 2014

How much do we need?

My classmates and I did math to figure out how many plants we are going to plant. How many seeds we need, how many growing trays,  and how much dirt.
 
That was a lot of math. Lucky I have some classmates that are really good at math and we were able to figure everything out ourselves.
 

Then we called Landscape Garden Centers right there in class live on the speaker phone and told them what we will need for our project.



It was helpful that my class and I decided to write down what we were going to say before we called. Everyone in the class said Hi, and then Thank You at the end. It was fun and I was glad they were all there to call with me.

Landscape said that the supplies should be ready for us to pick up on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment