Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Business Meeting

Today I met with Erica from the Washington Pavilion. She had some good ideas for my project.
 
One of those ideas is to get the word out about our sale and our project by having a booth at an event the Washington Pavilion hosts called Ag Day.

Saturday March 22nd. 10:00-2:00pm
 
I agreed that I would love to have a booth at the event to tell people about my project. Here is a link to the event. Hope you can come. It should be a lot of fun. I hope my friends will want to come too, and maybe even help with my booth.

 
The other thing I told you about the day before is the film she mentioned. She told me about a film that will begin showing at the Washington Pavilion at the beginning of March. It is called Watermelon Magic. It is about a girl who grows watermelon with her parents to sell.

Here is a link to their website.
 
 
We talked about how it would be fun for my classmates and I to come see the movie as inspiration for our project, since the beginning of March is when we will most likely start planting our seeds. But we would need to get permission from some people first to make that happen. But I still think it would be a really good idea that we would like.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment